CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Downside to a week in paradise

As I am sitting here in the Honolulu airport at 12:45 am (Utah time), waiting for our 6 hour flight that will arrive in SLC at approximately 7:45 am TOMORROW, it occurs to me that this may be the first of several down sides to escaping to paradise for a week. I have a hard time sleeping on a plane, but that is just what I must do or else be a total wreck for the next week, while my 32 (yes that's right...32) year old body recovers! Not to mention the 10 loads of laundry that will awwait me once the bags get all unpacked. So for all of you that may have felt a little jealousy that you weren't coming with us, go ahead and be glad tomorrow morning when you wake up and have had a good night's sleep and aren't picking up the pieces of being gone for a week. :) I will be sure to post pictures tomorrow when I am putting off doing the laundry and reading blogs instead.

1 comments:

jen said...

Sorry but I don't feel one bit bad for you. I'm awake at 1:20am and I have 10 loads of laundry to do, but I didn't get to spend a week in paradise.