CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hawaii Highlights

I have been so busy since we got home that I haven't even had time to post pics on here of our amazing trip! This top one is probably not one of the "highlights" but funny anyways.

This was at the Black Sand beach on the road to Hana. This was one of my favorite parts of the drive.



The drive was pretty long and windy, but some of the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen. they say that it is "the most beautiful drive" or something like that.

Awwww. So sweet!




This was at dinner on our actual anniversary. Part of our package deal was a free dinner at this restaurant at the resort we were staying at. Well, up to $80 anyways. Everything there is SO expensive!



This was after Jeff got knocked down by a wave. We spent most of our time either SCUBA diving or snorkeling. We were underwater more than we were above. Just how we wanted it! We saw a sea turtle 2 different times. One was when we were snorkeling up the beach from our hotel at a place called Black rock. It is perfect for snorkeling and SCUBA there because the visibility is so good. Anyways, I looked to one side of me and saw this HUGE turtle swimming right for me! I moved out of it's way and was in awe as it swam by me like it didn't even know I existed! it was probably one of my top 3 things from our trip.




This was our view every night from our deck. jeff had a hard time getting me to leave that chair. I could have sat there all day long, every day and just enjoy the view. I could see turtles in the water every morning, right out from our beach. I also saw some whales out a little further one day.








This was at the Luau at our hotel. We had a great time. The food was amazing! They bbq'ed some beef that Jeff LOVED! Every night after that, he could smell them cooking it and he wanted to go steal some. All in all, the trip was fabulous! A week is plenty long to be gone. We were missing the boys a few days before we came home. They were happy to see us, but had a great "vacation" of their own at grandma Nancy's, grandma Debbies, Nate & Leslie's, and Randy & Ash's. I am so lucky to have such great family members that are willing to watch the boys so we could go spend some time together for our anniversary. :)





1 comments:

BreeAnn said...

I love that last picture of you guys, so cute! And I love your pink Hawaiian dress! I am so excited to go there! I can't wait! You are so brave to scuba dive! I am a wuss!