CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"toast is done!"

I thought this was funny and had to share it. yesterday I was trying to do everything at once- as usual- and was juggling laundry, breakfast, and working. I put in some toast for Linc and got out the cinnamon sugar to put on it when it was done. As it was cooking, i went into the laundry room to fold some towels. When I came out, Linc looks at me and says "toast is done!". He had climbed up on the counter, got the toast out of the toaster, poured about half of the cinnamon sugar on it and was basically just licking the sugar off. I am so thankful for Lincoln being so independent and being able to feed and take care of himself when his mom is busy! :)

5 comments:

Randall P said...

I love all the cinnamon and sugar on his lap.

jen said...

Hilarious!

BreeAnn said...

ha that is halarious! I am glad you liked Twilight! Yeah I think New Moon will come out in 2010,but I Hope they make the other 2 books as well, because you just can't end with New Moon. Rosalie was my least favorite charachter!

Jones said...

Too funny! Ally loves cinnamon and sugar on her toast too!

jen said...

LOVED your card!