CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Falling Leaves


The best thing I did yesterday was when I decided to change the scent in my Scentsy burner. The old one had kind of lost it's smell. When I looked in the cupboard, I saw one called "Falling Leaves" that I hadn't used before. I thought to myself, "it's a little early to burn that one" not wanting summer to be gone yet. But I decided I needed to face the fact that summer is coming to a close and "embrace" the new season. So, I gave it a try. Once I started smelling the delicious, spicy flavor throughout the house I was so pleased at my decision! It is sooooo yummy. It is definitely my new favorite scent. It has made my whole day today again( I know, I get excited over very simple things sometimes) and keeps luring me back to the kitchen. Which sounds like a bad thing, but we completely cleaned out the fridge and pantry a couple of weeks ago and we don't have anything really tempting at all. So I have just been cleaning things in the kitchen and living room to stay in the area. YUM! Lincoln is in the picture because he is obsessed with cameras and taking pictures. He will pick up my camera and say "cheese.....mile". (smile) My camera is kind of old, so I have been letting him play with it and take pictures of whatever. Most of them that I have deleted are either the floor, the wall, his finger, or a flash of Sturgis fur. The bad part is that he thinks he needs to play with other people's cameras too. Sorry Dad! Notice the dirty shirt Linc is wearing- Mr Mischief. He has lived up to that name the last couple of days. He has been into EVERYTHING! I am glad he is so curious, but honestly! I feel like I spend all day telling him no or cleaning up something he has gotten into. Then I wonder why he tells me "no" so much! ha!

2 comments:

jen said...

I just ordered a scentsy and now I can't wait to get it. I'm jealous of your clean and yummy smelling house! Mine is stinky and messy most of the time.

Randall P said...

Well the house was clean and smelled good until I come over tonight to babysit the knuckleheads. Thats what you get when you get 3 boys together. MAYHEM!!!!