CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

peer pressure!

Ok, so now that everyone I know has told me how lame I am for not having a blog, here it goes! I actually started to set one up the last time someone told me how cool they were, but never finished completely. I really do like the idea of having someone to store all of the funny things that Dawson says or crazy things that Lincoln does. Then everyone else can feel the pain of having a 2 year old with me! :)

2 comments:

nalgal said...

Yeah you did it! You have to make sure to post the really good stuff to the crane one too. I told mom and dad about it today and they are excited.

Kori said...

Now I think I am for sure the only one without a blog. It looks great and I enjoyed seeing your handsome boys. Take care!