CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dawson's First Loose Tooth





I have mixed feelings about the fact that I just pulled Dawson's first loose tooth out! I can't believe he is so big and growing up so fast... it kind of makes me sad. But at the same time, it's so fun to see him reach each milestone and see how excited he is about it each time. This tooth has been basically "hanging on by a string" for a few days, but today we decided to pull it out. I told him that Grandma Debbie told me how to do it. She has "the technique" down and is famous for pulling out teeth. The most memorable one being the time that we gathered up enough money between everyone so that Hannah let grandma pull out a tooth that had been loose for a while. Hannah bawled and bawled and as the blood ran down her face, she cried "what have you done to me?" It didn't turn out to be as much fun as we thought it was going to be. :) Poor Hannah. I guess that's what you get when you're the first grandkid. Now there have been quite a few teeth lost and no one really cares anymore. (Except for maybe Brandon's "rogue" tooth that was so loose and then turned backwards and reattached itself. ) Anyways, I guess i have inherited "the technique" because Dawson didn't cry, wasn't scared, and said it didn't hurt a bit. Go mom!

1 comments:

nalgal said...

Yay for Dawson! I'm not sure why my kids are so attached to their baby teeth. Hannah has finally grown out of it and I have watched her pull her own, but Brandon on the other hand... well, that's another story that we won't go into. Now the pressure is on the tooth fairy :)