CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Tivo did me wrong!

So much for my best friend, Tivo. For some reason it didn't record Survivor. :( I think I can go online and watch the episode there, but what a disappointment!! I also have another dvr on the downstairs tv, so I guess I could record it down there next time. I did, however, watch the 2 hr premiere of Grey's Anatomy. I thought it was pretty good. I like the new army guy that I have a feeling will be back in the future. My favorite character is Dr Sloan ( McSteamy). I think he is really hot and he is hilarious! I would like to see him and Izzy together. I do not like Dr Karev- he is ugly and is a total a-s-s! I also watched The Office, which did not dissapoint! I loved the ending, of course. I will not say what happened at the gas station in case someone hasn't watched it yet. I like the new lady that Michael is after, Holly I think. She is funny. That is one of the only shows that I actually laugh out loud to. Since I have all this space on our other dvr, what other shows should I be watching??

2 comments:

BreeAnn said...

I do like the army guy too, he better be back. Don't like Karev either, he is an idiot, and I would like Izzy and McSteamy together too so we shall see and George and Alexis just need to hook up, I am sick of Meredith and Derrik so they better just stay together and get married or something!

gpajimbob said...

How about the "Secret Storm" is that on any more, I forget the characters but I'll bet there was a Steamy and Lizzy or some thing like that!