CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I am...

I am: very blessed
I think: therefore i am (ha,ha)
I know: how to get slivers out really good
I want: to learn how to quilt
I have: the best family in the world
I dislike: to hear about bad things happening to good people
I miss: Samson
I fear: snakes
I feel: loved
I hear: Dawson reading a Clifford book in his room
I smell: nothing thanks to allergies
I crave: chocolate cookies with choc. chips
I cry: when I watch an awesome slide show about Grams' life
I usually: Let Sturgis get on the bed in the morning to cuddle after Jeff leaves
I search: for the fingernail clippers
I wonder: what my boys will be like when they get older
I regret: being late to pick Dawson up after school on Monday
I wish: apon a the first star me and Dawson see
I love: to sit inside the house and read a book on a rainy day
I care: about politics
I always: brush my teeth
I worry: about my boys getting hurt
I am not: someone who hold grudges
I remember: when gas was under $1 per gallon
I believe: that everything happens for a reason
I sing: in the car
I don’t: do windows
I argue: because people don't always see it my way at first :)
I write: on my blog every day (usually)
I win: at bunco
I lose: at any game I play against Dawson
I listen: to Lincoln yell a lot
I don’t understand: how to transform Dawson's transformers
I can usually be found: at home, looking like a vagabond
I need: at least 8 hrs of sleep every night
I forget: to go get my allergy shots
I am happy: that I get to have a fun girls weekend in Vegas

0 comments: