CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Lincoln the Menace


So I kind of hesitated to even put this on here because everyone is going to think that I never watch Linc and just let him fend for himself, but this happened in a matter of probably 3 minutes. He went and got out the toothpaste and got that all over EVERYTHING from the bathroom to the kitchen, then he moved the chair over to the counter, got out the salad tongs, used those to get each apple out of the bowl, took one bite of each, then spit the bites back out. I think he was working his way over to the bananas when I caught him in the act!

4 comments:

Randall P said...

Ok this is hilarious, the Dennis The Menace hair doesn't help either.

gpajimbob said...

Thats my boy, you gotta love that look,"If you think this is bad wait till my next caper"

jen said...

Oh yes he's a creative two year old. I have a picture that I'll email you of what Camden did last year. I promise it will make you feel better. What a cutie!

nalgal said...

Note to self: Buy more toothpaste and apples (and maybe bananas just in case).