CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Show and Tell w/ The Rockstar




Since Dawson is one of the kids in his class with a summer birthday, his teacher asked us to celebrate his birthday this week. He is the "star student" and gets to bring in one thing for show and tell each day. On Tuesday he took his favorite Webkinz at the moment, Fasty, who is a gecko. Yesterday he took his Bioncle that he got for his birthday. He really wanted to take Sturgis and today happened to be the only day that Jeff could go with us. The thought of me trying to handle Sturgis and Lincoln (mostly Lincoln) in a class full of 1st graders was a little too ambitious for me. Especially first thing in the morning. :) So, he was a big hit with all of the kids. The teacher asked the kids if they had any questions for Dawson about Sturgis and there were some pretty good ones. Some questions they asked were, "How big is he", "how old is he", and my personal favorite-" how fast is he? I don't think we have actually clocked him running, but I know it takes him about 2 leaps to get across the whole front yard, and that when he is running at full speed, if you are in the way, you WILL get knocked over!

1 comments:

BreeAnn said...

I bet Dawson was the coolest kid in class that day. Sturgis just seems so well behaved! I need to come and see him agian, I wonder what Karson would think of him??