CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Toothfairy Came Last Night

So the toothfairy came last night and left 6 gold dollars for Dawson's tooth. He was so excited this morning and the first thing he asked was if 6 dollars was enough to buy him and Lincoln ice cream from the ice cream truck. I thought that was so sweet of him to want to buy his little brother an ice cream with his tooth fairy money. He is a very generous and thoughtful boy and I am so lucky to be his mom. Everyone comments on how nice and well mannered he is. I am convinced it was nothing I have done as a mother, but rather he was just born that way. Otherwise, how do I explain Lincoln????

2 comments:

nalgal said...

He is a great kid! As far as I'm concerned, mom and dad have the 6 most perfect grandkids ever!

gpajimbob said...

We second the motion with a resounding yes!!! We have been blessed beyond measure. It doesn't seem that long ago that we had little children that were exceptionally great and cute also. (Sorry about the cute part Nate, but you were any way)