CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fun times with friends

So in honor of my upcoming birthday, Jeffrey invited our friends over for a party in the "man-cave". It was so fun to have all of our friends together and to hang out for a night. Our friends are the best!!! Jeff really surprised me with how well he planned things and how it all came together for a fun night. He got me a yummy Costco chocolate cake, my favorite!! He made some yummy hot wings and other snacks. My friend Candice went all out and decorated it all so cute. It would have been a little much to ask for Jeff to decorate. That is not on his list of special talents. :) This picture is of most of my girls. What a gorgeous group! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a fun party! I'm glad everything went so well! Now we just have Halloween to look forward too! And our re-match hahah
xoxo

BreeAnn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Love ya!