CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Since I don't feel like doing my laundry, I will participate...

8 TV shows that I watch (in no particular order)

1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Gossip Girl
4. NIP/Tuck - hasn't started yet
5. The Hills
6. SpongeBob
7. Survivor
8. Dirt- also hasn't started yet

8 Things I did yesterday (this is a stretch because I had a pretty lazy day)

1. Woke up
2. Read the paper
3. Took a shower
4. Ate YUMMY Chile Verde and Taco Soup
5. Ate a piece of a caramel apple
6. Took some pictures
7. Watch people carve pumpkins
8. Went to my mom and dads for dinner

8 Places that I love to eat

1. Tepanyaki
2. Cafe Rio
3. Texas Road House
4. Ruth's Chris
5. Steak Pit
6. Porcupine
7. Rafaels
8. Melting Pot

8 Things I am looking forward to

1. November 5th - will it ever end?
2. Thanksgiving- grammy's rolls!! YUM!
3. Week in Hawaii with Jeff :)
4. Replacing my nasty carpet
5. Christmas Parties
6. California Trip - if i can talk Jeff into it :) He thinks once a year is enough- HELLO?
7. Spring
8. 4th of july 2009

8 Things on my wish list

1. My friends and family to be happy and healthy
2. Lincoln to be potty trained
3. more patience
4. 1/2 of Lincoln's energy
5. A Live in Maid
6. The back seat of my car to not be dirty all of the time
7. New carpet
8. Lincoln to keep his pants and/or diaper on for more than 2 minutes

Tag 8

1. BreeAnn
2. Moo
3. Jen Y
4. Holly
5. mom
6. dad
7. Leslie
8. Tam

0 comments: