CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sleeping In

I just wanted to report that we did not make any progress with Linc sleeping in, but my 6 year old took it apon himself to take care of Linc so I could sleep in. They were just watching TV in my room, so I was snoozing a bit. I woke up and realized they were now watching TV in the family room so I went to check it out. Dawson had turned on a show for Linc, poured them both a bowl of cereal and they were just chillin. Now THAT'S what I'm talking about. I don't think I am going to let Dawson go back to school ever. :) hahaha! He is my little helper and LOVES to do anything I ask. Anytime I ask him to help me with something, he almost gets excited to help. He hardly ever complains. He is my angel and i don't know what I would do without him!

3 comments:

jen said...

What a good boy to take care of his lazy old mom like that:).

nalgal said...

YAY for Dawson! You should probably start home-schooling him so you can have more mornings like that :)
We kicked off our first day of the 3 1/2 week break with a whole bunch of Nintendo DS and Wii playing mixed with a lot of fighting. But Hannah saved the day by making TV dinners for her and the boys while I finished painting the bathroom.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

How nice!! I need to train Brynlee to do that for me. Happy late birhtday by the way!! I hope you had a great day!!