CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Evan & Jones

Happy Birthday to 2 of my favorite people!!!! My cousin Jones' birthday is today!! He was just like our other brother growing up. He was always around and got the brunt of my frustrations of being the middle child most of the time. He claims that I beat him up relentlessly. Unfortunately for me, we actually have video of this, so I can't deny it. :) There was the time that he bit himself hard and said I did it. My saving grace was that the bite marks were obviously HIS! I do have to give him credit for letting me dress him up like a girl and put make up on him and curl his hair. He was a good sport. That was just last week. ha ha ha! Not really. Now we are great friends and there is very little biting or tripping between us. He is truly ONE OF A KIND and I love him dearly!
Little E, Eman, or Evan James Crane as some people refer to him turned the big ONE yesterday. I can't believe he is already a year old!! He has always been such a handsome boy and is such a little character!! He has started to walk and thinks he is so cool! He is quite the novelty in our family and puts up with a lot of mauling from the other cousins. :) Linc tried to push him out of the way the other day at grandma's and Evan pushed him right back!! Go EVAN. Linc needs someone to push him back every now and then! :) I have a feeling they will be great friends as Evan gets older and can play with the big kids more. We love Evan and can't imagine our family without him!!! Happy Birthday buddy!

1 comments:

Jones said...

Thanks for the happy birthday blog! If I recall I only bit myself because the marks you left had disappeared by the time Grammy and Pop got home... haha.