CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Stink-e-cheese

Dawson has been off track now for a few weeks and he is officially BORED! Yesterday he said he wanted to do something fun and could we go to Chuck-e-cheese. I was in a nice-mom mood and told him we could. I made sure we stopped somewhere on the way to get me some lunch so I didn't have to eat their nasty pizza.

Dawson's favorite game is the snowmobile ride/game. He is really good at it too!


Only one was working, but that didn't stop Linc from sitting on the broken one and playing like it was really working.


Linc loved EVERYTHING! He has a hard time moving from one thing to the next- he has a tendency to want to do the same thing over and over and over.




Linc's favorite thing was this Monster Truck ride. He kept coming over to get more tokens and getting in it and starting it over and over. I don't think he remembered ever going there before so everything was new and fun! He liked the big singing characters, but wanted to keep his distance. Heck, I think they are a little freaky and I am 32 years old! All in all, we had a good time with few melt-downs. Check Stink-e-cheese off our list for at least another few months. :)


3 comments:

Global Future said...

Nice blog.
Beautiful pictures. Wow...

Please visit:

http://realbali.info

Keep blogging.
Good luck

jen said...

Great name for that place! They just opened a new one close to us. I better take my boys before it gets too stinky.

BreeAnn said...

What a good mommy you are! What is up with this succeses post thing? wierd...