CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Say Backpack.... say backpack

Lincoln has officially become a Dora the Explorer fan. He loves to watch the show and repeats all the words they tell him to. Dawson used to watch it but he would never repeat the words and he would get mad if I did for some reason. Now, Dawson has no use for Dora the Explorer, but it is one of Linc's favorites. He dressed himself in this nice "get-up" while I was working this morning. You can't really see it, but he is wearing his "monkey backpack". It is really a leash so I can take him out in public every now and then and not lose him in the first 5 minutes. But he likes wearing it and today he pulled out his boots, which complete the ensemble. I don't know why he was on top of the counter. ???
Since my blogs have been so boring lately, I thought I would post some pictures of Sturgis on here. You really can't tell how giant he is until he sits on the couch and dwarfs it. :)
I had to take him to the vet last week for some shots and he was the biggest baby! He knew what was coming and when the Dr came in, he jumped up on the bench with me and tried to hide behind me. It had to look completely ridiculous. She was laughing and said the big dogs are always the biggest babies!!!

6 comments:

nalgal said...

Classic Lincoln! What would you do for laughs without that kid? If you want a little look into the future with Lincoln check out your friend Jen's blog about the mink catching device - HILARIOUS! Just don't give Lincoln any ideas, he doesn't need the encouragement!

Becky said...

Thanks for the jeweler info! And I LOVE your dog!

jen said...

I see you have new paint and new couches. Did you have a painter or did you do it? It looks awesome. I bought Keaton a Diego costume on clearance last year but he wants to be a superhero instead. I just read nalgal's comment. She is right you have lots of "inventions" to look forward to with Lincoln. Good luck with that:)!

Unknown said...

LIncoln is pretty much the cutest thing ever!!!! I love him so much!!! I feel like I haven't seen your little guys in way too long! Maybe we can have a "play date" some time soon!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Lincoln is so cute! I love his get up and I love that he is on top of the counter! This age is so darling!

gpajimbob said...

Thats my boy, a chip off the grandpa block.