CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween Party

I am happy to report that Dawson's class party was a success. The bad news is that I was so busy with everything that I didn't get any pictures to put on here. :( We ended up doing 2 games- halloween pictionary (one of the mom's had a really cute game already made up where you pull a bubble out of a witches pot and then you draw whatever object is written on the bubble. We also did the mummy wrap game- after a technical malfunction with ghost bowling that I was trying to put together. The kids LOVED it! Dawson was the one in his group who got to be the mummy and I wish i would have gotten a picture. Oh well! We also did a craft where they glued different shaped noodles onto a black paper to make a skeleton. They turned out super cute and the kids thought they were cool. Then we had cupcakes and witches brew. We put apple cider in a pot with dry ice and they thought that was awesome!! No one wanted to actually drink the apple cider though- they all poured it out. Ha, ha! :) Then, I read a story called Halloween Night that I had bought at Barnes and Noble. It is a really cute story- it reads like Twas the Night before Xmas, but obviously with Halloween things instead. Anyways, I am relieved to have that checked off my list. Today is Dawson's last day before he is off track. We are all excited to sleep in for a few weeks! He has been having a hard time getting up lately. He needs his sleep like his mama. Lincoln gets up at 7 at the latest even if he goes to bed before 8. We are going to try to change this in the next few weeks! :)

1 comments:

BreeAnn said...

What a good little room mother you are! :)